2022 Corvette Stingray
Starting from $70,998
2022 Corvette Stingray
Precision makes its presence known.
The mid-engine marvel continues to carve its legacy with every push of the ignition. Get behind the wheel and experience the balance of design and performance that puts Corvette, and whoever is driving it, out in front. For 2022, the head-turning presence and performance of Corvette is pushed even further with new available design options, FE2 suspension, Driver Mode Selector Visualization and Wireless Phone Projection.
A mid-engine masterpiece
When you completely reimagine a car as iconic as Corvette, you get a beautifully sculpted mid-engine sports car that makes a powerful statement. Not your everyday car, but a car you want to drive every day. And with aerodynamic components integrated throughout, its gorgeous form is functional.
1LT is the car for driving purists who want the lightest Stingray possible, but one that's still very well equipped.
- Removable roof panel
- Bose premium 10-speaker audio system
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System
- Standard 8-way power GT1 seats and tilt/telescope steering wheel
- Rear Park Assist and HD Rear Vision Camera
2LT adds a number of comfort and convenience features in addition to colour-matched interior options. Includes everything in 1LT, plus:
- Bose Performance Series 14-speaker audio system
- Heated and ventilated seats with power-adjustable lumbar and side bolster
- Colour Heads Up Display
- Navigation and Performance Data Recorder
- Memory Seat Package, Power folding mirrors, Rear Cross traffic Alert and Side Blind Zone Alert
3LT is the utmost in luxury performance. Includes everything in 2LT, plus:
- 13 interior colour options
- Custome leather-wrapped instrument panel, door trim and centre console
- Sueded microfibre upper interior trim
- Standard GT2 seats in Napa leather seating surfaces
A more rigid frame
The all-new body structure is more than 10% stiffer than the previous generation, which contributes to ride and confidence-inspiring handling.
A new profile in power
The mid-engine configuration provides incredible visibility, responsiveness and driving feel. The new engine placement provides rear weight bias, meaning more power is directed to the rear wheels where it matters most. And with the windshield now over the front wheels, there’s improved downforce without the need for a front air dam.
† Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, does not include freight, air conditioning charge and Tire fee if applicable. License, insurance, registration, fees associated with filing at movable property registry/PPSA, administration fees, duties and taxes extra. Contact Finch Chevrolet for more details. Some colour options are available at extra cost and may only be available on select trims.